Together with the main conference, there will also be workshop sessions that will address small business challenges in key enterprise areas and will give tangible solutions to everyday workplace challenges of SMEs. These exclusive sponsored workshops will delve upon the inhibiting areas of entrepreneurs.
Opportunities to Exhibit
- HR workshop
- Technology workshop
- Legal & Taxation workshop
- E-commerce workshop
- Social Media workshop
- Marketing workshop
- Mentoring workshop
- Venture Capital workshop
- Angel workshop
- Bank finance workshop
- PR workshop
- Advertising & Media buying workshop
Equity Date with an Angel
We’ll have angel investors on hand to hear your ideas, critique you pitch, and give you expert tips on how best to jump-start your venture. Our “speed dating” format guarantees face time with eager investors; maximizing opportunities for small business owners looking to grow.
Business of E-business
The workshop will highlight the fundamentals of E-Business and the classification of E-Biz based on B2B and B2C will also be explained in detail. The process of making a successful Online Business Model based on the C-Suite approach will be discussed.
HR Meets Enterprise
Having an effective strategy is only half of the winning game. How well does your organization execute? Is everyone focused on meeting the right production targets, quality standards, sales goals, or profitability targets? How can you get the whole organization pulling in the same direction?
Every Customer Experience Matters
This workshop will consider how to develop and implement a business strategy, based around customer experience management, which will deliver case studies of industry and/or sectors leading business performance. It also investigates how exceptional service delivery may be harnessed to drive cultural change, motivate employees and create worthwhile differentiation and sustainable competitive advantage.
Who should attend?
If you are an ‘action pro’ entrepreneur and aspire to nurture your fortitude for transforming your small business into big league, the Small Business Congress is designed for you. It’s a must-attend for:
- Prospective, emerging and existing businesses
- Enterprise looking at funding
- Businesses looking at JVs, alliances and tie-ups
- Enterprise professionals
- Bankers and financial bodies looking at small business
- Students with Business Concepts/Ideas/ Studentpreneurs
- E-Cells & Clubs.
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Venture Capitalists & Angel investors
- IT and ITES suppliers
- Advertising agencies
- Professional law firms
Key Take Aways
- Identify a business opportunity or identify a feasible business idea.
- New creativity techniques to extend and further a business idea.
- Key skill sets for early-stage entrepreneurship.
- Basic working models for customer, market and competitor analysis.
- Establishing formats of execution, decision making and action oriented management in entrepreneurship and innovation processes.
- The process of recruitment, team building and management in new ventures.
- Creating an actionable business plan.
- How to structure terms and conditions between entrepreneurs and external investors.
- How to create and grow your “brand” for potential opportunities, and help you analyze what it takes to have a successful “brand”.
- Exit possibilities in start-up companies.
- Develop your business talents, capabilities, leadership, and skills as a business owner.